Monday, March 14, 2011

Welcome! I am so HAPPY to have you here!

WELCOME to Vintage Glam!
thanks for stopping by...here is a little UDPATE:
i am in the process of re-vamping this blog into something FABULOUS. 
i am ALSO in the process of opening up my very own boutique in the hutchinson, mn mall and will soon be posting updates right HERE on how that it coming along. 

plus...
stay tuned for some FUN & exciting things that i will soon be introducing to this blog...

*TUTORIALS*
*before & after projects*
*products you can find in my Vintage Glam Shop*
{i have many other woman that are creating fabulous items to be sold in my shop...can't wait to show you EVERYTHING!}
*updates on what's happening INSIDE the store*
and more!

i have moved my product over to etsy...
check out my online store here!
thanks for stopping by!
see ya soon!

1 comment:

  1. How amazing and exciting... so much to look forward to.. I can't wait to see what is next!!
    hugsxx

    ReplyDelete