Thursday, April 5, 2012

one AWESOME year!

ONE YEAR, 1 year, ONE YEAR!
{4.5.2012}
i can't BELIEVE it!  time sure does FLY by when you're LOVIN' life!  

it's official, Vintage Glam has now been open for ONE FULL YEAR!  i guess this means i can no longer use the excuse "it's my first year, i wasn't prepared for that..or i didn't know that!" HA!  ;)  but really, it's been nothing short of AMAZING.

 to write all about the past year in just one blog post would be virtually impossible 
{well, actually it would just pure boredom for YOU!} ;)  
but TODAY, i wanted to thank some pretty special people that helped me along the way...

first of all THANK YOU - to YOU!
from the bottom of my heart....i mean that!
for if it wasn't for each of YOU, 
there wouldn't be any point in opening up a shop like Vintage Glam.
thank you for appreciating the UNIQUEness of it!
  


thank you for your SWEET WORDS
YOUR LOVE & ENCOURAGEMENT
you have CONTRIBUTED to my dream as well as to the ARTISTS inside the shop!
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!

each day i drive to the shop, 
i literally THANK GOD for this awesome opportunity & for each of YOU!
i get tears of pure joy that swell up in my eyes. 
it is all just SO AMAZING!

a huge  humongous THANK YOU to
GUS & EVERYONE at the
Hutchinson Mall!
THEY ROCK here...
that's no lie!
they are AMAZING!!
and Gus, i thank you SO MUCH for the OPPORTUNITY!
YAY, it's been SO MUCH FUN!!! 
:)

and to michelle & andrea...
for giving me the encouragement to DO THIS!!!
they came last year on my OPENING day.
SURPRISED ME!
i had NO idea they would be there!!!
oh, i am still so thankful that they did.
i was so nervous.  
started having all kinds of random {not so confident} thoughts.
& then...they showed up &
it just felt BETTER!
way WAY BETTER!  
that was the PERFECT way to start out my first day!!
like a breath of CONFIDENCE swooshing in with them.
oh, thank you so much ladies for doing that for me!!!
I LOVE YA!
{pic above: gus, andrea, myself, & michelle}

there are still TONS of THANK YOU's to shout out...
and i will...this month will be all about my appreciation to EVERYONE!!
my family, all of the artists, my man, MY FRIENDS...etc...
WOOHOOO!!!


and PICS...
possibly tomorrow i'll post some pics of what the shopped looked
like on day 1 & what it looks like NOW!
 {it's kinda funny!!} ;)

oh, and get your calendar out...
SAVE THE DATE!
it ain't no CELEBRATION without a PARTY, right?
........
we will be CELEBRATING in the shop on 
Saturday, April 28th!!!
COME JOIN US, you will have a BLAST!!!
{more details to come!!!}

i am seriously, BLESSED!
it's AMAZING what happens when you take a LEAP of FAITH...& follow your dreams.  THANK you for being on this journey with me...YOU ROCK! :)

LOVE YA!
xoxo, 
eryn



2 comments:

  1. Congrats! So nice when dreams come true :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome.. wow a year already.. and I love that photo of you , andrea and michelle.. awesome to have dreams come true.. xx

    ReplyDelete