Saturday, November 10, 2012

thank you! thank you! thank you!

thank YOU ALL for an AWESOME customer appreciation day LAST saturday!
i ENJOYED seeing so many of you in the shop & 
loved the opportunity to chat with a few of you over the phone. 
i just want you all to know how much i really DO
APPRECIATE each & EVERY ONE OF YOU!
thank YOU 
SOOOO
MUCH
for shopping at Vintage Glam
&
for all of your WONDERFUL support!
you are TRULY the BEST!

some pics of the day........

{my mom, me, & aunt colleen}
they dressed in matching outfits WITHOUT EVEN PLANNING it...
we giggled about that a FEW times! ;)


{me & one of my best girlfriends, nicole}

{aunt joan, me, aunt gloria, mom}


 {FUN products... some HANDMADE...some new!}
 {red velvet cupcakes...thanks mom!}


{the FREE gift with purchase...lots of fun handmade items inside!} 

  {a handwritten thank you in each free gift...on the back of a bingo card}

THANKS AGAIN my loves,
xoxo, eryn

No comments:

Post a Comment